1) Login to your Optimizer Classic account and select the “Settings” Icon (Gear) which is on the upper right-hand corner of the screen
2) Under the drop down menu select 'Settings'
3) To set up Custom Procedure Categories select the 'Procedure Categories' Tab, select correct Practice for Multiple Practice Accounts
Tip: You may search for Procedure Codes by name or number, or you may select the Procedure from the blue menu in the left panel.
4) Select the Procedure Codes from the left and add them to the right by clicking the > 'right arrow' button. This action will create your custom procedure category.
5) Once all Procedure Codes are added enter the name of your New Custom Procedure Category and select 'Save' button
6) After creating the New Custom Procedure Category a new dialogue box will appear asking you if you want to show it to other users
A. Click“Yes” if you want to show to other users
B. Click “No” if you do NOT want to show to other users.
Please Note: You can view the data results for the New Custom Procedure Category 2 different ways
1) In a Graph 2) In a Report
Using the Custom Procedure Category Graph
1) From the Home Page, click on the 'Clinical' Tab
2) Select 'Customize Procedure Analysis' Tab
3) Select ' + Customize Procedure Analysis ' Icon to expand Customize List
4) Select Procedure you wish to graph
5) Select the desired date rage for which you want to see data results, click on the 'Go' button to view specific date results
Using the Custom Procedure Category Report
1) From the Home Page, click on the 'Reports' Tab
2) Select 'Clinical Reports' from the left panel
3) Select 'Customize Procedure Analysis' Tab
4) In the new window, click on the Customize Procedure Analysis to expand the Customize Procedure Analysis List.
5) Select Procedure Category from left panel
6) Add them to the right by clicking the > 'right arrow' button.
7) Click on 'Show' button to see the report
8) Select the desired date rage for which you want to see data results, click on the 'Go' button to view specific date results