Transworld Systems has proudly partnered with Sikka Software Corporation to bring dental practices a unique receivables management tool called Dental Collect Enterprise. Dental Collect Enterprise integrates seamlessly with your practice management system and helps dental practices increase overall cash flow while saving time and maintaining patient diplomacy. Dental Collect Enterprise is a one of a kind tool that will allow you to painlessly submit your overdue patients to Transworld Systems. The extensive controls will allow you to specify multiple settings, such as the number of days past due, minimum and maximum balances, and many more. The application also features the ability to pull data from multiple sources for a centralized billing environment. All while having the flexibility to access your data from any web browser. Dental Collect Enterprise is the go to choice for all your accounts receivable needs.
This service will allow you to consistently and systematically remind your customers or patients to pay their outstanding bill, making sure you get paid faster and improving your cash flow. We facilitate this in your name, not ours. The contact that is being made looks like it is coming directly from you to your customer or patient.
Customized programs to fit individual business needs; designed to deliver the power of 3rd party intervention while allowing our clients to manage their accounts online.
Using Dental Collect Enterprise – Login
To login to Dental Collect Enterprise, navigate your browser to:
Type in your Email ID and Password you created during the installation process and click Login. Click Remember Me to save your login details for easy access next time you sign in. If you are unable to login, select Forgot Password? and follow the simple instructions to reset you password.
Using Dental Collect Enterprise – User Settings
- Last Refresh Date: This displays the last time Dental Collect Enterprise refreshed your data from your practice management software. Clicking on the date will display a popup with all your locations and options to manually refresh each.
- Settings: By clicking on the Gear icon in the upper right of the Decision section, you will receive two options. Add Practice and Change Password. Add Practice will allow you to add additional locations to Dental Collect Enterprise. Change Password is for changing your Dental Collect Enterprise password.
- Logout: This link will log you out of the application and return you to the login screen.
- Control: Use this section to view and change the configuration settings.
- Decision: This section to send new start and stop notifications to Transworld Systems.
- Sent: This section displays active notifications (those that have been submitted to Transworld Systems for processing, but not yet closed or archived).
- Not Sent: This section displays accounts and payments that you do not want to send to Transworld Systems for some reason. For example, if you wish to postpone collections on some accounts, you can move them to this section.
- Closed/Paid: This section displays accounts that have been closed, either paid in full or closed by you.
- Archives: This section displays archived accounts and payments (those that have been auto-archived by the system or manually moved to the archive by you).
- OCP login: Opens a separate browser tab for the Online Client Portal.
- Help: Opens the User Guide.
Sections – Control
Having followed the installation guide, your Dental Collect Enterprise account is setup and your client numbers are already set in Control section. The Control section is grouped into two different categories. Service Settings and TSI Setup.
NOTE: Remember to click Save after changing any options or they will not take effect.
Sections – Control – Service Settings
- Export Charges Past Due For: This setting is a minimum age threshold for charges. It specifies the number of days a charge must be past due. The options are 30, 60, and 90 days. This setting is based on the date of patient responsibility with respect to insurance.
- Do Not Export Charges Older Than: Option to filter out those Accounts which older than # of days specified.
- Minimum Balance: Minimum value for the amount due.
- Maximum Balance: Maximum value for the amount due.
- Include All Charges if at Least One Charge is Past Due: This setting allows you to consolidate all open balances for a debtor (including those that are not past due) if at least one balance is past due.
- Service Code (Profit Recovery Only): Determines the tone of the first contact made in Profit Recovery, which can be Diplomatic, Intensive, or Bad Check.
- PIF Code (Profit Recovery Only): Determines default value for Thank You letter.
Sections – Control – TSI Setup
- Service Type: This option allows you to select the service type you wish to send. Options are Accelerator, Profit Recovery, and Collections.\
- TSI Payment Code: You can use this setting to prevent certain types of payments in your practice management software from being picked up by Dental Collect Enterprise. This is important when using Collections. If you are, you must exclude collection amounts received by Transworld Systems that are remitted to you at month end and posted in your practice management software. Mark such payments in your practice management software with the code you enter here (it can be any combination of letters and numbers).
- Display Practice(s) Client #: By clicking on this link you will be presented with an area to enter and edit each of your location’s New Practice Name, Accelerator Client #, and Profit Recovery / Collection Client #.
- # Days for Archive: Determines the number of days after which start and stop notifications will be auto-archived from Dental Collect Enterprise. Please note, this setting does not impact your Transworld service.
Sections – Decision
The main purpose of this section is to allow you to send start collections notifications and stop collections notifications to Transworld Systems. Please note that Transworld Systems does not have access to your practice management system, and sending notifications is the only way you can inform them about any changes to the account inside Dental Collect Enterprise.
There are two sections on the Decision section, Submit New Accounts and Report Payments. Dental Collect Enterprise will populate the data in these tables automatically during the nightly refresh. Your configuration settings defined in the Control section, determine which data will be pulled from the practice management system.
You can review the records before sending them to Transworld Systems by adding notes, choose the appropriate type of service, and choose which records you want to be sent to Transworld Systems by marking them accordingly. Only the records marked as 'Send' would be actually sent, and the others marked as 'Not Send' would be moved to the list on the Not Sent section. The records marked as 'Pending' would remain on this section.
Sections – Decision – Submit New Accounts
This table contains overdue accounts that you can select to send to Transworld Systems as start notifications. Dental Collect Enterprise retrieves data from the practice management system that meet the criteria specified on the Control section. All records are aggregated per guarantor. Below is the description of the columns, in which the star symbol (*) indicates that the value in this column is not going to be sent in the start notification (it’s included in the table for your information only).
- Checked *: Check this box on accounts you wish to Send or Not Send.
- Client #: Displays the client number to be used when sending the start notification.
- ID *: Guarantor identifier assigned by the practice management system.
- Guarantor Name: The name of the guarantor.
- Total Balance*: Contains combined overdue balance for a specific guarantor. Its value depends on the date of patient responsibility and selection parameters set on the Control section, such as aging Export Charges Past Due For, and whether the Include All Charges if at Least One Charge is Past Due box is checked.
- Insurance Owes*: This column is based on the insurance portion of the total balance.
- Sent to TSI*: Contains a value only if the balance (or part of it) was already sent to Transworld Systems.
- Guarantor Owes: Column contains a portion of the total balance that the guarantor is responsible for. For cash patients that would be the total balance. You can change the value in this column if you want to send the balance different from the one suggested by the system.
- Date of Patient Responsibility: Is the date when the procedure was performed. If the insurance has paid only partially or refused to pay, the guarantor becomes responsible for the remaining balance from the date of insurance payment. You can correct the value in this column if you believe that the date of responsibility was different.
- Service Code (Profit Recovery Only): Option to select Diplomatic, Intensive, Bad Check, or Collections.
- Send/Not Send *: Select one of these options to send account to Transworld or the Not Sent section.
- Date of Last Service: Displays the date of last service completed.
- Date of Last Payment/Amount: The amount of the last payment received in your practice management software.
- Bill / Account Type *: Provides the ability to apply Bill / Account Type filter for the Decision section.
- Practice Name *: Displays the practice name for the guarantor.
- Notes: Is used to enter any notes you want to send to Transworld Systems regarding this account.
Note: Red highlighted records are missing information and can’t be sent to Transworld Systems until the missing data is updated in the practice management software and refreshed. You can send these accounts to Not Sent.
Beside the data that you can see in the table columns on the section, each start collections notification will also contain the following data.
- Debtor Address, City, State, Zip: Retrieved from the practice management system. If any of these data are missing, Dental Collect Enterprise will not be able to send these notifications to Transworld Systems. If this happens, open the practice management system and enter any missing data then complete a refresh.
- SSN, Debtor Phone, Secondary Phone, Secondary Address: Retrieved from the practice management system. This information is considered supplementary, not required to generate the start notification.
- Transmittal #: A unique number assigned to each start notification.
Note: By clicking on the Guarantors name, the Dependents Information screen will appear. This will display the details for each individual dependent.
After you have selected the accounts you with to Send and Not Send, click on Send Accounts/Updates to TSI to initiate the transfer. The records marked as Send or Not Send will disappear from this section and appear on the Sent or Not Sent section, respectively. Note that start and stop notifications will not appear immediately on the Transworld System's Online Client Portal. The files containing start and stop notifications will be transferred to Transworld Systems on a nightly basis.
Sections – Decision – Report Payments
This section reflects the payments received from the debtors. When you get a payment from the debtor whose balance has been sent to Transworld Systems for recovery, and enter this payment in your practice management system, the corresponding record will appear in the lower table of the Decision section (after the data has been refreshed).
You can review the records in the Report Payments table, select appropriate stop type, choose which records you want to send to Transworld Systems by selecting Send option in the drop-down list, and click Send Accounts/Updates to TSI. The records contained in this table will be sent to Transworld Systems as stop collections notifications.
- Checked: Check this box on accounts you wish to Send or Not Send.
- Client #: Displays the client number to be used when sending the stop notification.
- Transmittal #: A unique number assigned to start notifications. Each stop collections notification would have this reference to the original start notification.
- ID *: Guarantor identifier assigned by the practice management system.
- Guarantor Name *: The name of the guarantor.
- Amount Paid: Contains the amount of money paid by the guarantor.
- New Balance: This column contains the remaining balance on the original account. If the total balance has been paid in full, then the value in this column would be zero.
- Stop Type: Select one of the eight possible values for the stop notification. If the balance has been paid in full, the application will set this value to the one of two values, Paid in Full or Paid in Full – Send Thank You Letter, depending on the PIF Code setting on the Control section. If the balance has been paid partially, the application will set this value to Partial Payment.
- Send/Not Send *: Option to Send or Not Send payments.
- Practice Name *: Displays the practice name for the guarantor.
After you have selected the accounts you with to Send and Not Send, click on Send Accounts/Updates to TSI to initiate the transfer. They will disappear from this section and appear on the Sent or Not Sent section, respectively. Note that start and stop notifications will not appear immediately on the Transworld System's Online Client Portal. The files containing start and stop notifications will be transferred to Transworld Systems on a nightly basis.
Sections – Sent – Accounts Submitted
The Sent section contains two sub sections. Accounts Submitted and Payments/Stops Submitted. Accounts Submitted contains the accounts that have been sent to Transworld Systems, but have not been paid yet and have not been archived. These are the active accounts Transworld Systems performs collections on. If you select the check box next to the account, you can select Stop Collections and a stop notification will be sent to Transworld Systems.
Sections – Sent – Payments/Stops Submitted
The lower table contains all sent stop notifications that have not been archived. You can send these accounts to Archives by checking them and selecting the Archive button.
Sections – Not Sent – Accounts Not Submitted
The Not Sent section contains two sub sections. Accounts Not Sent and Payments Not Sent. This section contains the records that have not been sent to Transworld Systems (marked Not Send on the Decision section). These accounts can be sent back to the Submit New Accounts section. Just check them and select Activate. Accounts can also be sent to Archives by checking them and selecting Archive.
Sections – Not Sent – Payments Not Submitted
This sub section contains the payments you have chosen to not send to Transworld Systems. These payments can be sent back to the Report Payments section. Just check them and select Activate. Payments can also be sent to Archives by checking them and selecting Archive.
Section – Closed/Paid
This section contains all the accounts that have been either paid in full or closed by you manually. You can move any of the records from Closed/Paid Accounts to the Archives section by checking them in the table and pressing Archive button.
Section – Archives
Archives contains two sub sections. Archives Accounts and Archived Payments. Start and stop notifications will be moved to the Archives section automatically when the number of days set in the # Days for Archive parameter on the Control section have passed since the records had been submitted to Transworld Systems. You can also move records to the Archives section manually by checking the box next to their info and selecting Archive. If any of the records have been moved to the archive by mistake, and you want to ‘un-archive’ them, check these records and click the Activate button.
Selecting the OCP Login button, it will open a new browser tab and navigate you to the Transworld Systems Online Client Portal. Please refer to your Transworld Systems documentation for instructions on how to login and use the portal.
Selecting the Help button, it will open a new browser tab and navigate to this user guide.
When clicking on any To Report links in the different sections, a new browser tab will be opened. In this new tab will be an exportable / printable report of the data you were reviewing.
- Refresh Warning Message: You may receive this message if Dental Collect Enterprise has not refreshing your data in some time. This is to warn you that the data listed in Dental Collect Enterprise may not be up to date. Please refresh your data before sending start or stop notifications to Transworld Systems.
- Last Refresh Date is not todays date: If you login and see that the Last Refresh Date is not today, click on the date and select Start Data Refresh next to the Practice Management System that has not refreshed.
Note: A full refresh can take up to 1 hour to complete. Please log out and log back in after 1 hour to check if the date has changed. If it has not, please contact Client Solutions.
Support Center (Online Client Portal): https://service.transworldsystems.com/
Phone: (877) 253-3074