Welcome to Optimizer Classic Essentials. Optimizer Classic brings advanced data analytics to your practice through a simple interface right from your web browser via any computer, tablet or mobile device.
To get started, visit this URL: https://po.sikkasoft.com. Log in with the username and password created during the registration process.
Optimizer Classic is ready to use with little or no setup required. Optimizer Classic has many features to help “optimize” your practice. This document gives you an overview of the features in Optimizer Classic Essentials, and Sikka Software is ready to provide “1 on 1” assistance to any staff member at the practice to ensure you are maximizing its potential.
Optimizer Classic Feature Summary
KPIs: KPIs give you unique views of your data that lead to action items to drive increased revenue and save valuable practice time. With Optimizer Classic KPIs you can easily “drill down” to detailed views of the specific information that makes up the KPI, such as the actual patients or procedures.
Sikka’s Fee Optimizer: Fee Optimizer is a powerful tool that allows you to quickly view your entire fee schedule as well as production values for any date range.
Reports: Reports such as the Morning Meeting Lite report and Monthly Practice Details provide valuable insights in a single place not found in your standard practice software.
Here is an overview of KPIs included in Optimizer Classic Essentials.
1. Clinical - Patient Flow: Displays new patients by provider; allows you to measure comprehensive exams to new Patients or Emergency exams seen during a specific time period.
2. Dentists - Dentists Production Analysis: This KPI allows you to drill down to production per day/hour according to provider working days. This allows you to measure adjustment production per visit.
3. Hygiene - Hygiene Production Analysis: The Hygiene KPIs analyze your hygiene production in detail.
4. Patients enrolled in Hygiene vs Total Active Patients: This KPI is an important metric to measure your recare program.
5. Insurance - Insurance Claim Aging: This KPI displays claims that are outstanding. This allows you stay on top of claims pending more than 30 days.
6. Practice - AR Vital Signs: This KPI displays accounts receivable for the practice, allowing you to proactively manage accounts receivables to make sure your patients are paying their portion of what is owed.
7. Treatment Analysis: The Treatment Analysis KPI displays statistics for treatment plans created, schedule, and completed.
8. Procedure - Top Twenty Procedures: Displays production for the practices top 20 procedures, bringing in the most production in your practice.
There are also three Optimizer Classic Essentials reports that can be viewed or automatically emailed to the email addresses you set up:
Morning Meeting Lite Report: Keeps a pulse on your practice, allows you to align your team to your practice goals.
Monthly Practice Details: This report displays many KPI’s based on production, collections, and patient data. All KPI’s are shown on a month over month basis for both the current year and previous year. The Monthly Practice Details report also displays average values for each KPI.
Practice Monitor Report: The Practice Monitor Report is also included with Optimizer Classic Starter, which can be viewed or automatically emailed to the email addresses you set up.
Patients Now is an application that helps the “scheduler” in your practice fill holes and attract a broader audience. We provide eight predefined searches to find patients that fall under specific criteria:
The objective of Patients Now is to fill holes in the schedule by generating emails and/or texts to a selected group of patients and have them call the practice to schedule an appointment. In settings we will need to designate an email for this specific function.
Setting up Optimizer Classic
Minimal setup is required to get the most out of Optimizer Classic. The following goes over some of the recommended setup steps.
● Click on Settings - Select Provider Mapping, make sure all active providers have been selected, click Save on bottom right.
● Go to Patient Settings – using drop down, define duration of inactive patient. This is a patient that has not had any transactions during this specified time.
● Select New Patient Criteria – this is how a New Patient will be tracked in your practice for reporting inOptimizer Classic.
● Under Settings tab, click on Goals and select Entire Practice. Click on “Set” on bottom right hand side of page. Set margins of percentage you would like to see your practice increase; using arrows to increase or decrease under percent:
● From the Settings tab, select Working Schedule and click “Set” in the bottom right hand corner. Set your practice and provider working hours. Once you have set hours for all, click “Save”.
● From the Settings tab, select OTC Payments Mapping and select payments that are received specifically over the counter (not mailed in or insurance payments). Click “Save”.
● From the Settings tab, select Patients Now Settings: Enter the email address used for communicating with your patients. This email address will receive responses directly and will be identified on all sent emails.
The following morning you will begin receiving the Morning Meeting Lite report automatically. This will be delivered to the email used for registration. The Morning Meeting Lite can be used for your morning huddles:
1. It gives you Month to Date Gross production by provider, prorated Monthly goal, % of collections, Today’s goal, and an alert that allows you to track if you are achieving or behind goal (Alerts: green= you’re on track, red= not meeting goal) This report can also be found under “My Favorites” tab.
2. Morning Meeting Lite includes Month to Date Provider Analysis; % of Total Production, # Procedures, and # Patients Seen.
3. It includes Month To Date - Provider Scheduled Production.
4. Last Week at a Glance results by practice as well as Last Week’s Provider Analysis. Keeps Practice in alignment with practice goals.
5. Last working Day - Provider Scheduled Production -> Gross Production and the difference in $.
6. Last working Day’s Provider Analysis - Total Production - # of Procedures
7. Last working Day’s collections - breaks down what is OTC Insurance
Sikka’s Fee Optimizer allows you to set your fees using our optimization algorithm. This looks at all your fees down to your zip code level analyzing one year’s worth of production.
Here is a great link that explains all the resources utilized to get to the optimization of your fees: