Warning: Make sure your practice is not using another application that requires our Sikka Utility to be installed. If so please contact support from the partner to guide you in uninstalling our Sikka Utility. This will prevent disruption in your service.
Once clear, proceed with the following simple steps:
1.Click the Start Button in the lower left corner of the screen
2. Type in "Programs" in the Start Search then Click on Add or remove Programs
3. From the list of installed programs click on the SikkaSoft Platform Utility then click Uninstall
4. You will be prompted to enter a verification code from Practice Mobilizer
5. With an Android or iOS devide open the Google pLay or Apple Store respectivly and search for "Practice Mobilizer"
6 Download and install the app on your phone, open it, and enter the username and password for your Sikka account
7. Once signed in you will see a verification code. Enter that number in the prompt on your computer to proceed with uninstalling the software