Yes, you can message a patient(s) of record directly or in selected groups, follow these steps:
- Go to Messages on your menu
- Select email or text
- email will have red button on top to "compose", text will have "send text"
- compose your email or text accordingly (text will have character limitation of 170 characters)
- There will be a To: box you will list your patient of record in this portion. Once the name of your patient appears, please click on green + and the patients email id or mobile number will be added, you can select another patient of record and send as a group or individually.
- Please make sure to include a subject line
- include your message in body of template; add any graphics needed from library
- click on send (bottom right)