If your data did not refresh/sync to the Sikka Platform Cloud (SPC), the last refresh date shown at the top of Optimizer Classic will be displayed in red.
Please check the following common causes:
1. Check if the server computer was turned off the previous day/night. By default, the SPC will attempt to refresh at 2:00 AM. If the computer is not on at this time, no data refresh will take place. Typically the refresh will start once the computer is turned on in the morning.
2. The SPC utility may have been stopped. Please make sure the SPC is running on your computer to ensure that the scheduled refresh data time occurs to extract your practice software data and upload it to Optimizer Classic.
If running, the SPC icon can be found in the lower right corner of the screen down by the date and time
3. Please check your internet connection. In order for our SPC to function, it will need an internet connection to upload your practice software data to Optimizer Classic
4. Please check your antivirus software. Antivirus software will sometimes block our SPC extraction process and this will stop the data refresh. Please add the "SSC folder" to the exclusion list of your antivirus software.
5. The computer has been logged off. In order for our utility to run the data refresh, please have your computer logged on or enter your Windows credentials in our SPC.
You can enter this information after opening our SPC and going to the "Settings" tab located on the left side and clicking on the last tab on the top tab bar called "Service Settings".
6. Your drive has reached capacity where our SPC is located. Please make sure there is enough disk space on your computer to run the utility.
7. Another program is running a backup during the scheduled refresh time, such as your practice software backup, Vetstreet, etc. You can change the scheduled refresh time in the SPC. For further instruction please see "How to change Scheduled Refresh Time for Sikka Platform Cloud".