*This has to be done over the phone while giving the customer instructions*
- Locate the Team Viewer icon on their PC. It can usually be found by the date and time in the bottom right corner of their screen. You can also describe the icon as a blue square with a white circle in the middle.
- Next, ask the customer to right-click on the icon and select "Options".
- Next, select the "Security" tab from the new window. There, you will see a space to insert a new password.
- If Team Viewer is being used by the practice or a different company, select the "Manage additional passwords" link
- In the pop-up window, you will be able to add an identifier (Sikka Software) and add an additional password to Team Viewer.